Thursday, July 14, 2011

Orly Precisely Poppy


Orly Precisely Poppy - NO.

Ughhh why must I review polish's that take forever to apply and remoooove?!
Again unfortunately this Orly one is NOT a fave.

THE GO'S:
If you're wanting a BRIGHT orange red, this is perfect for you but oh so wrong if you haven't got all day to maintain your polished fingers. The picture shows it as more orange than it really is.
Maybe 1-2 coats instead of the usual 2-3 for most other polishes, BUT, give at least 30 minutes drying time for each coat... And by 'at least', I mean it!

THE NO'S:
Again, long uncontrollable & thin brush.
Thick, gloopy polish. It's also really 'tacky' and sticky.
Because of the above; it takes forever to dry.

Thundercats are NO. This colour is awesome and has the right effect if you've got short nails like me; but any longer and people would be scared. The formula is a bit 'naff' and if it was improved, and I was offered some to try, then maybe I'd change my mind. For now though it's a definite Nahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment