Thursday, July 14, 2011

Orly *Diamond Love*


Orly Diamond Love - Neither No OR Go

I bought this with the thought that Orly's brushes and formula would be as amazing as OPI's, but, it's not! Find out why -

THE GO'S:
Ends up looking okay, if that's what you're after.
Needs about 2-3 coats on it's own for full coverage.
Perfect for a wedding- bride AND bridesmaids, toes and fingers etc.

THE NO'S:
Brush is too long and thin so not enough control, whereas OPI's brush is wide and easy to control.
Formula is gloopy and thick.
Takes forever to dry.

I just don't know.
My aim with this blog was to either love or hate products but as a mum, a 20 year old girl AND a nail polish fanatic; it's just not possible sometimes to love or hate. It's a 'hmm' for me. I've barely ever worn it and trying it on again, I now remember why.




No comments:

Post a Comment