Thursday, July 14, 2011

First Review- OPI Teenage Dream


OPI Teenage Dream- Yep, a big fat GO!

There has been a lot of hype over Katy Perry's new nail-polish's coming out so I nabbed myself a few. I got Teenage Dream, Black Shatter and The One That Got Away.

Black shatter was NOT my thing so I sold it a few hours after I bought it.
The One That Got Away is BEAUTIFUL but that's for another post.

Teenage Dream-

THE GO'S:
Goes on smoothly and dries in good time.
Needs about 3 coats on it's own for full coverage.
It looks different in every light, and the more coats, the darker pink it becomes.

THE NO'S:
No major, just the usual with chunky glitters- it dries quite rough and chips off UNLESS covered in a decent top coat.

So all in all, a definite GO. I love how I can put it over different colours to jazz them up. I ADORE it over OPI Done Out in Deco (which is SO HARD to find!!!).



No comments:

Post a Comment