Thursday, July 14, 2011

OPI Purple With a Purpose




OPI Purple With a Purpose- GO


I actually won this polish (if you follow my future reviews, I will be reviewing other things I've won too so keep an eye out!) but chose the colour myself. I only had one purple by OPI and that was Done Out in Deco (will do a review on that at some stage) which a pastel lilacy grey so complete other end of the purple spectrum.


THE GO'S:
Goes on smoothly and dries in good time as expected by OPI.
Needs about 2-3 coats on it's own for full coverage.
It is a creamy shimmer so although it is shiny, it's not a 'sharp' shine. A top coat would probably enhance this.

THE NO'S:
I don't think there are any!

Thundercats are GO. This colour is perfect for (almost) any occasion- work, play, dinner out etc. Night OR day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment