Thursday, July 14, 2011

OPI The One That Got Away



OPI The One That Got Away - GO

There has been a lot of hype over Katy Perry's new nail-polish's coming out so I nabbed myself a few. I got Teenage Dream, Black Shatter and The One That Got Away.

Black shatter was NOT my thing so I sold it a few hours after I bought it.
Teenage Dream is gorgeous and my last review was on it.

THE GO'S:
Goes on smoothly and dries in good time as expected by OPI.
Needs about 2-3 coats on it's own for full coverage.
It makes me feel sophisticated LOL strange I know, but it does. It's a real 'mouth watering' colour; it sort of reminds me of berry coulis so I don't know how that makes me feel sophisticated- there is nothing sophisticated about dipping your fingers in berry sauce.
It's clean and 'sharp'.

THE NO'S:
I don't actually think there are any for this one!

Thundercats are GO. This colour is stunning and has the perfect amount of shimmer and shine for any time of day (or night...). Perfect for work AND play!

No comments:

Post a Comment